Saturday, October 9, 2010

suaymax

i must be the suayest person i know wth.
okay narration! i went out just now to buy ermmmm cup noodles (I NEEDED THEM I REALLY DID). so yeah i went out to ntuc and i'd chosen the cup noodles (ERM ABOUT LIKE 5 CUPS) and I'd this random collagenplus peach-flavoured drink (for my mother) in the unglam ntuc basket. and i was looking at mineral water -_- while clutching tightly to my natural vegetation notes in one hand. and then i heard a familiar laughter.

I TURNED MY HEAD AND I SAW XINZHUO MY ANGEL WTF.

suay
suay
suay
SUAY MAXXXXXXXXXXXX wts! and i was HORRIFIED and the somebody with her (please not xuedi PLEASE PLEASE but it is possible that it is her because she lives in woodlands) started laughing and wth so i was like "WTH THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE" and i repeated that while briskly escaping (but not running la that'd be conspicuous correct?) to the cashier (without even taking my evian!) and basically briskwalked back home. because i was freaked. DAMN UNGLAM CAN (okay maybe tees + shorts are not that unglam. BUT RANDOM BANANABOX HAIRBAND RANDOMLY STUCK ON HEAD WITHOUT ANY ARTISTIC ARRANGEMENT IS UNGLAM CAN?!?!) and somemore it's SO WEIRD TO SEE YOUR ANGEL AT THE NTUC YOU FREQUENT (okay i do not frequent it. i'm just saying that for dramatic effect. i do not frequent ntuc.) WTH! it's a completely different thing from seeing her at school and whatever. ohmygod T_T
is there anyone suayer than me?! I THINK NOT.






so, how was your saturday night? (oops i was supposed to be on a hiatus.)

No comments:

Post a Comment