Friday, October 15, 2010

HISTORY IS HISTORY AND LA IS HISTORY TOO

Good day everyone! I'm feeling particularly happy today!
BECAUSE HISTORY IS OVER.
Was. So. Stressed. Out.
Because (yes I realise this is really poor sentence structure) I didn't really revise enough ):
But the paper was easy! Well, it would be if I'd studied more. But it was relatively easy even for me, which means I am really, really, thanktheheavens lucky. I think I screwed up one or two parts here and there, and when I get the paper back I'll see that I probably screwed up SO MUCH MORE, but.
I was sooooo blissed out (this is probably the wrong word to use ._.) after History! Sabrina it's okay :) also actually my hand didn't DIE like I thought it would. In fact I kind of chionged through the paper, but at reliability (question 4b) I looked at the clock and I realised only 30 minutes had passed -_-? So I am either a fast writer or the paper was just like that lor. Anyway my reliability is like ONE AND A HALF PAGES -_- but Sabrina says her reliability is worse. As in, ONE CONTENT POINT = one page O_O which is wayyy too long how did she even crap so much out ._. Spam contextual knowledge ._.? But got use meh.
Anyway~ it's over and I'm superduper happy :D! Relieved! :D! Granted, Math and Science aren't my best subjects -coughcough-. In fact during my primary school days they were my worst subjects (FLASHBACK TO PRELIMS). But at least... they aren't as nerve-wracking as History omg ):
HISTORY IS OVER.
LA was okay. Yes. The summary was relatively easy, the comprehension itself had a few weirdifficult questions but I think I managed to minimize my errors.
Anyway! I bought Ten out of Ten (wtf). Princess Diaries~ (I typed 'dairies' yes I did). Just for Rest and Relaxation. I will start on Math/Science tomorrow :)
Oh, and by the way, to You:
I don't appreciate you being so mean to me. I mean, seriously? How low is that. My opinion of you just dropped.
Forget it; it's time for celebration.

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG HISTORY OVERRRRRRRRRR

    i dead T_T

    GO ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . .
    one day closer.
    to the big surprise thing which u should brace yourself for : )

    plz be mentally prepared.thx.

    ReplyDelete