Friday, October 15, 2010

meow stickers

i haven't mentioned this but today in popular i saw the CUTEST cat stickers! i am so immature and loserish, probably - but SOOOOOO ADORABLE :O but i gave them up for my meg cabot book which shows that i prize something substantial (why, yes, chicklits mightn't be thought-provoking and/or contain profound facts but they do provide for another genre and can you please respect that thanks and not make any judgements of my book choice ANOTHER THANKS. i realise i am talking to no one in particular but i do know such ^ people exist and they are really shallow in a sense wtf) over pretty things, which shows that I am not superficial at all! indeed.
will buy them! YES I WILL NO ONE CAN STOP ME BECAUSE I AM THE MASTER OF MY OWN FINANCES.

No comments:

Post a Comment